Monday, March 29, 2010

new normal?

Has life settled into the new normal. It doesn't seem like I have much to post. We are all trotting along in life, doing ok. But is that ok? Not that I need drama in my life but is there something I/we are missing?

Amanda and Ben had conferences last week. They are both doing super at school and give us no cause for worry. I am thankful for our little school and the teachers that pour their lives into the kids for not much money or glory. They are making an eternal impact that we cannot measure.

Luke continues at preschool and speech. We found out last week that his tubes had come out so he isn't hearing as well. That explains why he has gotten louder and has regressed a little in his speech. It half explains the ignoring his parents. He will be getting new tubes as soon as we can get him in. Not looking forward to one more time with the anesthesia and one more hospital/doctor bill but he is worth it!

I am looking forward to Easter and before we get to the AWESOME and AMAZING I want to spend a little time at the painful, beyond sad but full of hope that is Good Friday. Holy week is not something I want to live through with out contemplation and hearing from God.

No comments: