

Yep, that is Amanda feeding the calf. We had a great trip out to a family run farm last week. The kids thought it was great seeing all those animals--calves, an 8 hour old baby horse, older baby horses, chicks, chickens, roosters, llamas, pigs, dogs, etc. It was quite a trip. Papa and Cindy got to join us too. They got to enjoy our crazy, busy lives here in North Idaho. They participated in all aspects of our lives while they were here. I hope they will want to come back! It was fun having them here and just hanging around when our schedules had a break.
The day after Papa and Cindy left we had a house full of kids--that is a picture of them all swinging. I am thankful that the snow is all gone and we can enjoy the outdoors without bundling up so much. Both Ben and Amanda commented seperately that they love having the babies and toddlers around. I am glad because I do too!
Ben had his first T-ball game on Monday. That is him taking a giagantic swing at the ball. He had another game on Tuesday. I missed both games--once for a meeting I needed to be at (thanks for covering, Papa and Cindy) and once because I was still shopping in the big city! Hopefully, I won't have to miss anymore because they sure are a hoot. If you need a good laugh go watch a T-ball game.
We also celebrated Mother's Day. The kids gave me some really great homemade gifts that I treasure. Our mother's day service at church was awesome. People shared stories of women of faith in their lives and I was touched. I want to be a woman of faith that makes a difference in people's lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment