Hi, I haven't posted in quite sometime but something Ben said I wanted recorded and this is a great place to do that. I think I need to keep doing this for my own sake if not for those who might like to check in on us periodically. I will try to do it once a week at least.
May 1st was the National Day of Prayer and we took the kids to Men's prayer at 7:00am. It was great to hear the men of our church who faithfully meet pray together to lift each other up, lift up our church family and much more. I know eternally important things are happening because these guys meet once a week. Later in the day Ben mentioned he wanted to go to men's prayer more often. I asked why he wanted to go and expected the mickey mouse pancake after prayer to be the answer but instead he said, "Because I fit in with those guys." What a great statement about the cross generational focus of our church. Thanks, guys for making an impact on my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment