


We have been field tripping lately. Amanda's class went to Ross Creek Cedars in Montana and Ben's class went to Greenbluff in Spokane. We also made a trip to Greenbluff with our small group from church. Both days were beautiful. Cool fall days but sunny and perfect for apple picking and pumpkin picking. The fall colors are beautiful and we are enjoying the chill in the air since we can have our house at 72 with the new wood stove.
I took the kids bowling Friday. Idaho Virtual Academy is doing a bowling league so I had some students bowling today and thought we could join them. The kids had fun and I got to hang out with a couple of my middle school students.
Next week Craig and I head to California. He is going to a district leadership conference and I am tagging along. Luckily I can take flex days. I am required to take all 4 days as flex days so I guess I am really "off" on those days. However, I know I will be working at least part of those days--I can't imagine what my email box and phone would look like if I left them for 4 whole days!
No comments:
Post a Comment