

We met Steve and Mary at Lake Koocanusa in Montana and they took us out fishing. It was fun. We almost always had a fish on so it was always hopping. Craig and Ben pulled in the big trout but we mainly caught little salmon. Luke loved to look at the fish but didn't want anything to do with them.
We spent the day before fishing getting our house all moved around and straightened out. Ben now has the extra bedroom and Luke has Ben's old room. It gives them both much more space and is working out nicely. That means that my office is now in Craig and my bedroom. Don't worry we can still have guests! So please don't let this news keep you from coming. It was a big job and we have more to finish up. . . anyone need a plaid loveseat or a futon? They are stashed in our garage right now but will be going up on Craig's list soon.
I head back to work next week with a quick trip to Boise. I am thankful to only be heading back part time, although I wonder what it will actually end up looking like. Hopefully it will be as good as or better than I am imagining. The kids still have 3 weeks before they go back to school. I think they are starting to look forward to it.
1 comment:
Looks like you are all adjusting well to being a family of five! It also looks like you are having a great summer! I'm still waiting for that outing though...
Post a Comment