

I know it is still August but fall preparations have started around the Wikoff household. Craig's Dad and Mom came over and he and his dad went wood cutting. They went out twice and gathered up about 3 cords that we have been splitting and stacking. While Dean and Nancy were here Craig and I celebrated our 18th anniversary and Dean's 75th birthday.
Craig also has cleaned out the chimney. It was an exciting time of fighting off bees and managing the slope of the roof and the cleaner. He got it done and keep the house clean!
We are all set for school to begin with schools supplies packed up and ready to go. New clothes bought. Now we are trying to get as much as we can out of what is left of summer. One week to really enjoy it!
I am back at work part time and loving that. I work in the mornings and play in the afternoon. I am sure as we have more appointments for Luke that I will have to work some afternoons but right now the schedule is working out great.
No comments:
Post a Comment