Thursday, December 31, 2009

11:38 pm

Well, it is 11:38 and it is about time to say good bye to the year 2009. Last year at this time I had no idea what was coming. It has been quite a year. One I wouldn't care to repeat but I wouldn't change either. There has been many blessings and many hard times. But through it all we have held on to each other and to God who helped us through it all. Makes me wonder what God has up his sleeves for us in 2010. Whatever it might be he will walk with us through it and it will be worth it!

As I type Ben barely has his eyes open and is on the couch. Amanda is curled up and is awake if we talk to her. Craig and Mugg are in front of the fireplace sawing some logs. It was Ben's idea to stay up tonight and watch the ball drop. So in a few minutes I will turn on the TV and be sure everyone who wants to see it sees it drop. Maybe a few hugs and maybe a kiss from my hubby and then off to bed so the new year doesn't begin with crabby folks. You may be wondering where Luke is through all of this. . . he is tucked into bed sound asleep. He got to stay up until 9:30 which is like midnight to him.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: