Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Amanda!

We started celebrating Amanda's birthday on Monday with a lunch with one of her friends and a movie they wanted to see. While they were disappointed in the movie (it didn't follow the book at all) they had a great time. Unfortunately that good time made Amanda's stomach upset and she spent Tuesday like this:

By the end of the day she was feeling better and enjoyed opening her cards and presents. She will get to have her birthday dinner a day late but I think she will enjoy it more tonight than she would have last night. Eleven years old. . . and quite a young lady!



1 comment:

Tasha said...

Quite the young lady indeed! I think she's one of the students that I'll tell stories about when I'm old.

And she's right. The movie was not like the book at all. Boo.

Happy Birthday Amanda!