Friday, June 18, 2010

And they're off

After months of planning, praying and preparing Craig and Amanda are off to Honduras. The weeks leading up to this day were nervous ones for me but now that it is here I feel at peace. We sent the team off last night in the great gray bus and soon they will land in Honduras. If you want to follow them you can at www.sandpointnaz.org/honduras.

The boys and I have some general plans for the next couple of weeks. Ben and I want to go see Karate Kid. We have a Spokane Indians game planned. If the rain goes away we will hit the beach some. If it doesn't we will go crazy, I think.

Luke got a big bike after riding one at a friends house. He quickly ditched the tricycle for his new big bike. Hopefully we can get out and use that soon too. No pictures since the camera went to Honduras.

Amanda and Ben finished school strong and had great 5th grade and first grade years. I am very proud of them and thankful for the school they attend.

So far no job offers for me at IDVA. I have to send back my work computer and phone at the end of the month. It is looking a little bleak at this point but I continue to rest in God's plan for me. While I would like to work he may have other plans for me that are bigger and better (as his plans always are). I am going to enjoy summer to its fullest and see what happens.

No comments: