We had our last post placement interview with a social worker in mid May. Here is a family picture we sent with our file. Quite a family if I do say so myself!
Ben has probably had more cancelled games than games played this baseball season. But I did finally remember to take the camera to a game they played. Here are a few pictures of that:
If you could see the more of the field you would see some nice big puddles. Luckily they were out of the baseline and not on the field. He has one more week of games so I hope he gets to play them.
Amanda finished her soccer season today. After 5 years of soccer they had a winning season--they went undefeated and took first place in the soccer bowl. They didn't even have to win their last game to take first place. This is something new for Amanda. Most of the teams she has played on they have been happy just to score a goal during the season. She played defense and despite not having an aggressive bone in her body did pretty well.
Craig and Ben are on a fishing trip this weekend. Since I had the camera I don't know if there will be photos of the prize winning fish. So far what I have heard from Ben is that he has an invincible worm that the fish try to get off his hook but they never get it! I am glad that they got a chance to go. Ben has been wanting to fish all spring and this is great father/son time for them.
2 comments:
I googled "things to do on a rainy day" It said to have a picnic inside. And to make paper airplanes. I think going to dessert with the most awesome women in Sandpoint sounds like a better idea :)
Amen, sister!
Post a Comment