Thursday, June 5, 2008

I like ordinary


Ordinary is good. I have wanted to put a link to Craig's message from that week because it went really well with my blog. If someone gets it on line I will send the link. I can't do it justice to summarize it so you will have to wait for the link.


This week--not so ordinary. We are having our septic system worked on. Tuesday the workers dug a huge hole in our yard tearing up our flower beds. Wednesday the water was off all day so they could move the tank over to the new hole. This has been a bit discouraging for us. For one--who wants to spend a whole load of money on something you can't even play with, and two there is a whole lot of clean up and repair work to do on the yard.


But really that is small potatoes. The kids are doing great. Amanda is finishing up her school year with some tests today and then Monday is our trip to Silverwood and then an end of the year picnic. Ben is having fun at t-ball and keeping me busy at home. Work is good, church is good, so really a septic system in the scheme of things is no big deal. (I am really just trying to convince myself, here). Here's to ordinary life!

No comments: