Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow and COLD

Not much news from here. Just weather updates. It snowed Friday--a nice setting for the Idaho Virtual Academy Holiday Party. Had a good time hanging out with kids here. Then went to the SCS staff and board party and had board meeting. By the time I got home at 7:00 we had about the foot of snow. So we went for a midnight (Ok, it was 8:00) snow walk around our loop. It was fun slugging through the snow with the kids throwing themselves in it and snow still falling. The kids enjoyed it most of the day on Saturday as the temperature began to drop.

Sunday morning we woke up to 3 degrees and wind. We still made it to church with quite a few others who braved the cold (crazy people-- I think, I wouldn't have gone if I didn't have obligations). I did children's church and then help lead the children's play practice. Can't wait to see how it comes all together. They perform next Sunday.

The weather will continue to be beyond cold for the next few days. But that may allow us to have a white Christmas. And Craig has the stove stoked up and the inside is nice and warm--as long as you don't move to far out of the main part of the house--the bedrooms are quite a bit cooler. Good for sleeping but not so nice in the bathroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about posting a new pictures. . . one where maybe Ben isn't grumpy:)