Luke must be feeling pretty well. Today he snuck a pb and j left on the table and tried to eat it. I guess he is tired of that liquid diet! Unfortunately he had to spit out the pb and j, but he did get to his check up and he is healing up nicely and can move to pureed food. So we celebrated with blueberry applesauce, yogurt and mashed potatoes for dinner! He was a happy boy.
We are off to family camp this weekend. Looking forward to seeing what Craig put together for our district and praying it goes as well as he has it planned in his mind. Happy independence day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear that Luke is continuing to heal. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Just let me know when you are ready for some park time. Maybe by this time next week you guys could come over for a dip in the pool! We'd love to have you, I know Alyssa is really missing Ben!
Post a Comment