Thursday, April 30, 2009

Attraction to Ben

I forgot in my last post to tell you about people's attraction to Ben. He has been a good sport about it. A couple of people have petted on him a little. We definitely are attracting attention and people do stare at us. One little girl and her mom were walking down the street and the little girl wouldn't take her eyes off of Ben. We passed them and she watched us. We stopped to help Ben with his shoe and she wouldn't go past us because she was looking so hard at him. It was cute!

We went to the hutong today--it is the old part of Beijing. We rode in rickshaws and visited a house there. We ate lunch in a restaurant that is very high class. We toured a porceline museum. It is amazing to see the people and how they really live. I think I need time to process what we saw before I blog on it more.

1 comment:

Nancy Brandt said...

I can understand little girls staring at Ben... he is mighty cute!
The city sounds fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing photos when you are at home. Thinking of you all... Nancy