Hello From JodyThursday, Feb 28th - Leaving Sandpoint - It really wasn't this bad! Alot of snow had melted in our warm 40 degree days, so you could actually see the road and the stop sign. Thanks, Phil, for noticing I was gone:)
Shar, Craig, Amanda & Ben were at the airport to meet me. I always love being met AT the airport. They were all wearing their Life Is Good T-shirts. I am beginning to see why.
Went to the Phoenix Zoo yesterday. Ya know we couldn't spend all day at the RV Slums! It was 70 degrees or so. And. . . the animals loved us! Oh, I guess we went to see the animals. Then we went to Pinnacle Peak and hiked up the mountain. Me, just a little ways as I already had sore feet. Then had a great steak dinner at Pinnacle Peak steak house - a place I remember from living in Phoenix. Amanda and Ben were facinated by the many, many ties that had been cutoff unsuspecting guests.
Today we have moved to Lake Pleasant. Our spot is overlooking the lake. It is exceptionally green and flowers blooming. We spent most of the afternoon at the pool. I know I will sleep well tonight.
I love being with S&C and the kids. They have a very simple routine but a very rich environment. Thanks to them for letting me be a part of it for a few days. I sure have missed them all!!! (Even Craig:) Hey, Chad thanks for helping me get out of there on time!
ing

S
2 comments:
Nice picture of the four of you at the zoo. Where is Shar?
Jody, come home soon. The power went out during the service. That never happened when you were here. Craig, Chad said he misses you and he will never interrupt you during announcements again. However, he also said he was in line to be the next pope. Have a great week. You are missed.
Post a Comment