Friday, October 16, 2009

no pain

Luke has no pain from his heel cord clip. He is getting up and walking if I hold his hands. It takes a long time to get from point A to point B though so if he really wants to get somewhere he just scoots. He also has to stay on the carpet because his casts slip to easily on the wood floors.

I made a quick trip to Boise yesterday for Idaho Virtual Academy's Federal Audit. We rocked it. It felt good to know that in that area we are really doing what we need to be doing. My small part had no findings so I am good to go until the next time.

Tomorrow we head to Green Bluff to apple pick. We are hoping for good weather--no rain would be fine. We won't be too picky. I imagine that if I remember the camera we will have some pictures to post.

No comments: