We had a great fall party with our good friends last night. Craig stayed home with Luke since his fever was back. He is feeling better today but still has a nasty cough. So that meant that I had Sunday morning duty this morning. Luke and I stayed home and played--I also read the paper and had a Starbucks chai tea latte--pretty nice deal for staying home!
Then we prepped for winter. I raked the yard, planted bulbs, cleaned out the shed, put away hoses, Amanda mowed the lawn, Ben scooped poop, Craig got the woodshed ready for things to be put away in it. The beds are cleaned out and so I guess it can snow. I am glad we have the yard already for the snow but maybe not so ready for the snow to start.
This week is red ribbon week around the country. It is a drug awareness campaign for communities and it is a big deal in the Safe and Drug Free Schools realm. I am all set for some to send emails to families and do a middle school assembly. Last Friday and this Friday there are activities around the state that have a prevention piece for our students at IDVA.
Hopefully we are done with flu around here and we can stay healthy.




2 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of the two boys together. Priceless! And, the pumpkins are great! I was just thinking that we need to take Guille to a pumpkin patch and let him pick one out.
Thanks for keeping up your blogging. I so appreciate keeping up with your family. I didn't get your email address when we were in China so at least this is a connection. If you ever get out PA way, we'd love to see you again.
Hope everyone is feeling much better and the family is done being sick for the Winter! (We can hope, right?!)
Joan, Guillermo & Guille
Happy 6 month Gotcha Anniversary. Thinking of you today! :)
Post a Comment