

So Luke's cleft palate surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning, however he has a cough and so it may not happen. It is up to the anesthesiologist and if he thinks it is safe to have the coughing reflex stopped while doing surgery.
I certainly want Luke to be safe but I am struggling with this. I am geared up, ready for whatever comes, made plans for everyone. I don't want to wait any longer.
This week was a good one for us. I finished up work on Tuesday and can submit the plan this week since the business manager has finished checking all the money going out. So I am more free to help, play, do fun things, etc. That is a huge help and confirms the decision we made to have me work part time even if they have an additional part time position for me.
After trying to get everyone into the toyota tacoma and hardly having room to move we decided to seriously start looking for a truck we could all fit into comfortably. We found one and so Craig has a new truck. I will post pictures later. . . it is a 2005 silver, toyota tundra crew cab. So 4 doors, Amanda can sit in back and not be hugging her knees and Ben can sit in the back instead of in between Craig and I in the front. It is a nice truck and we are thankful for it.
1 comment:
Shar & Craig,
We will be praying for you, Luke and the surgical team as decisions are made. I understand the desire just to "get it done". We'll also be praying for a quick and not toooooo painful recovery. We're looking at palate surgery in August. (IF we can get Little G through the hospital door! I'm sure there will be some protesting!) Anyway, praying that all goes well. Joan, Guillermo and Little G.
Post a Comment