So as I was doing the blog yesterday I lost half of it and had to re do it from memory. Let's just say my memory is not that great. . . I had a little paragraph I didn't put in but would like to now.
Hmmmmm, what was it again?
Oh, uh, okay, oh yeah.
I wanted to thank you all for taking good care of my mom while we are gone. Thanks for having her to dinner, Turoskis, thanks for snow blowing Brad. I know that this is just a small representation of all that you are doing to make things work while we are gone.
We are at Rodney and Vicki's. Rodney said it hasn't rained this hard in a couple of years. Hopefully it will get a little nicer. The kids are having fun together and it is great to be together and laugh. That seems to be what we do a lot of with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please do not mention what everyone else is doing for Jody. I have done nothing and am humbled by the acts of generosity. Hopefully, through this, I will become a better person and will act more Christlike through humiliation.
Smelly Phil
Ok, tomorrow night (Friday) we are doing a pinochle party. I thought, "why do we need to do it without you?" So, we will draw straws and whoever draws the short straws will be you two. I will let you know the results. Good luck to you. I hope you do well.
Post a Comment