Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More than you can ever ask or imagine

From Shar:
Our last two days have been much more than I ever expected or imagined. We have had a blast--not just all the great rides but the time building family memories. I hope the kids will be able to come back sometime and tell stories about the time we have had here. It has been fun to wear ourselves out having fun at the happiest place on earth! Last night at the parade I got a little choked up. Maybe you have had one of those "pinch me, is this real?" moments. That was what it was for me. Sitting there with my kids and husband and niece experiencing Disneyland in all its glory!

I never wanted to do California Adventure. But one ride made it worth the trip--Soaring over California. If you make it down here don't miss it. Today was a much more relaxed day. Yesterday, as you can see from the previous post was all out, all day Disneyland. Today we explored California Adventure at a slower pace and still accomplished what we wanted to. It was sunny and I think Craig and Amanda may have a little pink in their cheeks. Ben and I were wearing pants (ok, hats).

Tomorrow Ckira goes with her grandparents. We hope she had a great birthday with her Idaho cousins. We will head to San Diego on Friday for some Sea World and Wild Animal Park fun, and hope to catch up with George and Margaret sometime next week in Arizona.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking Ckira. She had a blast. It was a true blessing for her. She had been saying how she wanted to go to Disneyland for her Birthday for the last couple of months. I had been just smiling and saying, "that's nice." Well God had dessert in mind for her I guess. I couldn't have imagined how well that worked out. She did get to go to Disneyland after all. God is good! We sure are blessed by you too. I hope he enables us to see more of each other as the kids are growing up. It goes by fast. I hope you are as edified as we feel by you. Lots of love, Vicki