We took Luke last night to the church so he could see where we would be going today. He walked around and checked things out. This morning went great. He did the whole no eye contact thing for awhile but then warmed up a little and by the end of the service he was running around with the other kids. He especially attached to Heather a little girl with some asian heritage. Her skin is a lot like his. I think he saw some familiar faces too--Phil, Steve, Harley and Lake. But of course all us white people may look alike to him!
He slept better last night and in Ben's room the whole time. So hopefully that pattern will continue. I had a hard time sleeping last night so am feeling sleepy now. I am hoping to stay up all day-no nap so that I can sleep well tonight. I am going to head out and do some flower bed clean up. That should keep me awake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Luke is so cute. Glad to see you are home and hope you can get some rest. That is such a great idea to go to church before the first Sunday morning- we did that with our first and we'll have to remember to do it with our next- hopefully soon!
Julie P. (awaa wc yahoo group)
Post a Comment