Friday, May 8, 2009

We Are Still Here

We are still here. There is no internet in our room. I have to go to the lobby and sit in Starbucks to connect. Wow! We are really roughing it. We are hammering through paper work. I need to go back to the room soon so Shar can go complete some more forms. If we haven't said this before, Luke is officially our son. What we are doing now is for the U.S. government and Luke's Visa. This is still just the beginning of the journey. We think there will be at least one surgery to come when we return. He is beginning to warm up to me (Craig) more, but he still wants mom or Amanda most. So just so you know we probably won't be posting as much, because it is not as convenient, but we'll try to get a few things here and there.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, I spend the last hour reading what you guys have been up to... I am so proud of you and will be praying for you and your whole family as you adjust. I'll be reading. Love you both, Stacey Renschler

jdmsmith said...

We are praying for you! Hope you are all doing well. I bet you are so excited to come back home! We love you and please let us know if we can do anything for you here. God bless!
The Smiths!