Luke is feeling much more comfortable here. Unfortunately that means he is a lot more work. He is exploring everywhere and everything. He particularly likes to "play" with anything he shouldn't like the stover burner buttons and the computer keyboard while I am trying to type! He is wearing me out to tell the truth. I look forward to nap time and when the kids come home.
It really is amazing though. . . yesterday I took him to my lunch meeting at a friends house. She had put some toys out for him so when he walked in he was excited. He went right to the toys, then went back and grabbed my friend's hand and went to play. When I went to the bathroom he had to go with me but he was very comfortable there. He even gave hugs and waves to the ladies that were there when we left.
We went to our last Monday family night at church last night too and he headed off with the kids to play while I finished eating. I hope it is because he senses that church is a safe place. We didn't stay though. Luke and I came home and chilled out. Today is our doctors appointment to get things started. We stopped by the office yesterday to make him comfortable and he just played and played. I don't think he is going to have too much of a problem today--our family doctor is great and will do a thorough but gentle job of giving Luke the once over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment