Monday, May 4, 2009

from Amanda

Dear friends & family, I think that if I stepped into Luke's shoes... well for one thing they would be INCREDIBLY small, but being torn away from everything I had ever known. Not that I do not COMPLETELY love having Luke, but it would be soooooooooooooooooooo hard.Besides that everlasting burden we are having a BLAST!

When we went to the Grate Wall of China we went up to the first tower. We could have gone farther because a little four year old girl named Mia went to the third tower. Mia was also adopted. She just got a baby brother that is two and 1/2. they are both very cute.


-Amanda

5 comments:

Kendall Yake said...

Hi Amanda!

I'm glad you're having a great time. I think about you guys everyday. I will pray for your cold. You are a super great sister to think of how hard this must be for Luke, but it is awesome that you are loving him through the hard times. You are amazing! Talk to you later, here is a hug from me and a kiss for Ben... XO.

Kendall

Much Grace said...

We're praying for you Amanda! We all miss you and love you. I'm proud of you :)

Miss B

Madelynn said...

hi Amanda i think you are great you are an awesome girl!! you rock i miss you tons and tons!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ( for you ben and luke to share) love your best friend ever Madelynn

Madelynn said...

hi

Sally said...

Hi everyone, Thank you for sharing about your life in China and Luke and Amanda and Ben. We continue to hold you in our prayers and feel that God is working in all you are doing. We pray that Luke is adjusting more each day and is loving his new family. May all the paper work and your trip home go smoothly. Amanda you write a great note and share your thought well. Ben did that lion eat your red cap?
Give Luke a hug and kiss from his Great Aunt Sally and Great Uncle Jim. We think you are a wonderful young man. We love you all.

Sally and Jim