Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Pictures

Day 1 Zero Hour. Strategy: Avert Eye Contact and they won't know I'm here.

Plan A didn't work. Plan B: Scream long enough that they give me back.


These people are STUBBORN! Worn out from screaming. Commence detatched, lifeless body maneuver.

Lifeless body maneuver causes me to fall asleep.


Well maybe it won't hurt if I play with just one toy.


Careful! This could lead to joyful exhuberance.


Resting and at peace.






2 comments:

jdmsmith said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures. Although I will never know the exact feelings you all must have been experiencing, thank you for giving us a little taste. It helps us to understand a little so we can pray for all your needs.
Luke is a doll. What a precious boy.
Amanda we are praying for your sniffles to leave! I hope you are feeling better!
We went to feed your dogs! All is good there.
The weather here today has been off and on, sun, rain, wind, and even some snow in the mountains.
Ben we are praying for you as well. Hope you are strong and healthy.
Love you all,
The Smith's

Unknown said...

Oh he is beautiful! I am so happy for your family! Prayers going up for Amanda. We can't wait to have you back home.
Amy