Luke slept well through the night. He has a pretty good little cough. He is up and checking things out this morning. He has looked at pictures on the camera, looked at his picture book, played with his cars, now he has the TV remote and is trying to turn on the TV and has a game boy in his hands. He seems very content and comfortable right now.
Today we go back to the civil affairs building to finalize the adoption. We give our gifts, sign some papers, and he is our according to both the Chinese and USA governments. His nanny will be there so I am not sure what to expect from Luke. The poor guy will probably be confused. Hopefully he will figure out that we are a good deal and want in some small way to go with us--even though he has no idea how much change that means.
We have to find a way to get our pictures on the computer again. As soon as we do we can post some pictures for you all. He is a doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are so wonderful for taking him from what would have surely been a very hard life. It will take time, but he will love you as much as we do, and we will love him too (we already do) :0)
Travel safe, we are praying! I have always thought that God smiles on those who love those without...I think he is smiling now! Love you guys. Phoebe
Wow, you guys are amazing. I hope today goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of you with Luke. Have a great day, love all the Pierce's.
I am so excited that you guys have met Luke! I imagine your excitement is in triplicate! I think back on how long this road has been for you guys, and now it is all coming to fruition. I'm praying for you guys - the rubber now meets the road! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
The other Luke
Post a Comment