As I type this I believe you are all sleeping! I hope and pray you are anyways. Thank you for the gorgeous photos. Your family is beautiful. Ben I love the ones of you and your great faces:) We are praying hard for God to guide your journey home. May He place peace upon your hearts and minds. May He keep you healthy and strong, mentally and physically. May God place angels around your family to protect and guide you. We are waiting with open hearts for your return. If there is anything we can do for you here to make your welcome better, please, let us know. Thank you again for taking time to blog and making us feel apart of your lives and adventure! Love you!
P.S. It rained so hard last night! WOW! I suppose our grass and gardens needed it, but Holy Moly:) Today is mostly cloudy, but some sun is shinning out!
1 comment:
As I type this I believe you are all sleeping! I hope and pray you are anyways. Thank you for the gorgeous photos. Your family is beautiful. Ben I love the ones of you and your great faces:)
We are praying hard for God to guide your journey home. May He place peace upon your hearts and minds. May He keep you healthy and strong, mentally and physically. May God place angels around your family to protect and guide you.
We are waiting with open hearts for your return. If there is anything we can do for you here to make your welcome better, please, let us know. Thank you again for taking time to blog and making us feel apart of your lives and adventure! Love you!
P.S. It rained so hard last night! WOW! I suppose our grass and gardens needed it, but Holy Moly:) Today is mostly cloudy, but some sun is shinning out!
The Smith's
Post a Comment